Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Days...Could they just slow down a bit?









My baby started school. It's hard to believe. I think it was more sad this time around.
Ben is my baby. He was really excited...still is.  He has a great teacher and is learning sooooo much every day.
 He is very much like his big brother in so many ways.I didn't really notice before, because they are so different too. He is learning his words every week with ease just like Andrew.  He likes to pretend he doesn't know. Andrew is different because he never likes to pretend he doesn't know something. If he doesn't know something...he pretends he does. :)

Andrew is a great big brother. He walks Ben to class each day. I think it made it easier for Ben on the first day. He wasn't scared at all. 

Andrew was nervous about second grade. He moved up to the blue hall.  It was a big deal to move out of the K-1 hall. 

He has a great teacher too. He thinks she is beautiful (don't tell him I told). He is learning so much. Second grade is hard, but not for him. He is learning to play football on the playground and has discovered Pokemon. Every Sunday afternoon we have no trouble getting him to help clean the playroom. After he is done, he gets a trip to Wal-mart for Pokemon.



























I am really glad we decided to stay at Blandford this year. Things would not have been the same. We would have been leaving behind some good friends...even if they do live right in our backyard. We have been together since the beginning. I would have been sad if we had not been able to take a picture of our handsome 2nd grades boys in their Blue jay blue shirts. :)




1 comment:

  1. Keeli, this is great! Look at your handsome men in the header! I love it! I was so excited to see a post. The boys are growing so fast! Love you, Heather

    ReplyDelete